Wednesday, 15 August 2012
Greetings from Ripples!
We are pleased to announce Pearson’s first workshop in Hyderabad on Psychological assessment for following test:
-Dyslexia Screening Test-Junior (DST-J)
-Raven’s Coloured Progressive Matrices & Crichton Vocabulary Scale (CPM / CVS )
For more details check the following link>
Saturday, 7 July 2012
We are delighted to inform you that Ripples-Center for Enhanced Learning has become the sole Authorized Training Center for Pearson Clinical and Talent Assessment (PCTA) in Andhra Pradesh. Pearson is the world's leading education company. Pearson Clinical and Talent Assessment (PCTA) is a part of Pearson group. It is one of the world’s largest developers and distributors of psychological testing material.
As Authorized Training Center for Pearson Clinical and Talent Assessment (PCTA), Ripples is committed to provide superior quality psychological assessment and effective educational intervention that will promote effective learning, positive self-worth and over all well-being among students and adults alike.
We offer workshops to help professionals such as clinical psychologists, psychologists, special educators, counselors and school teachers as well as students of Psychology to enhance their knowledge of psychological assessment. These workshops will equip them to identify ‘at risk’ children. The salient features of our workshops are:
· Supervised hands-on training of how to administer, score and interpret the tests
· Training by Pearson certified trainers
· Certificate of participation from Pearson
One day training workshops for the following test is offered at Ripples:
· Dyslexia Screening Test-Junior
· Dyslexia Screening Test-Secondary
· RAVENS Colored Progressive Matrices / Crichton Vocabulary Scale
· RAVENS Standard Progressive Matrices / Mill Hill Vocabulary Scale
· COGMED Teacher Training for prospective COGMED Coaches
Please see the attachment for more details and contact us for any queries and registration on this no.9160030175
Wednesday, 11 April 2012
This blog http://ripples-cel.
- Learning process
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Attention Deficit and Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Sensory Processing Disorder ( SPD)
- Early Intervention ( Academic,Cognitive, Behavioral)
- Development Delays
- or any other learning difficulties/issues
can be discussed here.We will do our best to guide and assist you in finding a 'way forward' to your concerns. It has been started because lot of parents and professionals felt the need to find a common platform to share ideas and brainstorm solutions .Please do spread the word around.